JFC Global Employee Resources
Welcome to the JFC Global employee resources page. JFC Global has perfected the art of landing your next job. Below are some additional resources for your reference.
Rapid! PayCard/Online Pay stubs
JFC employees that are participating in the Rapid! PayCard program or those interested in learning more please click the links below.
JFC employees that have direct deposit to a checking/savings account can access an online pay stub through Doculivery, please click the links below
ACA Medical Plan and Enrollment Information
If you have questions regarding the Affordable Care Act Compliant Healthcare plan please review the following documents.
- JFC 2024 Benefit Guide (English)
- JFC 2024 Benefit Guide (Spanish)
- JFC 2024 SBMA Enrollment Application (English)
- JFC 2024 SBMA Enrollment Application (Spanish)
- 2024 Benefits Presentation
- MEC Enhanced Care MEC SBC
- MEC Elite Care MEC SBC
- Minimum Value Plan (MVP) SBC
- SBC Uniform Glossary
- Extra Care High Hospital Indemnity Summary (ENG)
- Extra Care High Hospital Indemnity Summary (SP)
- Extra Care High SBMA Hospital Indemnity Claim Form
- PureRX Standard 4-Tier Formulary List
- Freshbenies for SBMA Telehealth (ENG)
- Freshbenies for SBMA Telehealth (SP)
- HealthiestYou by Teladoc
- How to Register and Get Started with HealthiestYou
- HealthiestYou Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Dental and Vision Insurance Information and Enrollment Guidelines
Transparency in Coverage
Click here to access information about our company’s group health plan’s payment to, and billed charges from, providers
Eligibility is 1 year of service and 1,000 Hours
Open enrollment is January and July
If eligible, you will receive an email from JFC during open enrollment.