JFC Global Employee Resources
Welcome to the JFC Global employee resources page. JFC Global has perfected the art of landing your next job. Below are some additional resources for your reference.
Rapid! PayCard/Online Pay stubs
JFC employees that are participating in the Rapid! PayCard program or those interested in learning more please click the links below.
JFC employees that have direct deposit to a checking/savings account can access an online pay stub through Doculivery, please click the links below
ACA Medical Plan and Enrollment Information
If you have questions regarding the Affordable Care Act Compliant Healthcare plan please review the following documents.
- 2022 JFC Enrollment Guide (English)
- 2022 JFC Enrollment Guide (Español)
- 2022 Covered Preventive Services
- 2022 MEC Excel Benefit Summary
- 2022 MEC Excel SBC
- 2022 SingleCare Discount English (MEC Excel Plan)
- 2022 SingleCare Discount Spanish (MEC Excel Plan)
- 2022 MEC Plus with RX Benefit Summary
- 2022 MEC Plus Select Rx SBC
- 2022 MV Zero Benefit Summary
- 2022 MV Zero SBC
- Summary Plan Description w/Attachment A
- SmithRX (MEC Plus and MV Zero)
- SBMA Non-Creditable Coverage Disclosure
- 2022 JFC MetLife Hospital Indemnity Benefit Summary
- 2022 Healthiest You 24/7 Unlimited Doctor Access
- Healthiest You Quick Start Guide
- Healthiest You FAQ
- SBMA Quick Reference & FAQ
- Dental and Vision Insurance Information and Enrollment Guidelines
- SBC Uniform Glossary
Transparency in Coverage
Click here to access information about our company’s group health plan’s payment to, and billed charges from, providers
Eligibility is 1 year of service and 1,000 Hours
Open enrollment is January and July
If eligible, you will receive an email from JFC during open enrollment.