Lancaster, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Are you a Business Intelligence Developer who wants to work in a diverse technical environment with a collaborative team where you can truly see the difference your work produces? If so, a client of ours in the Lancaster area is looking for a mid level BI Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a MS SQL shop, so experience with SQL is a must have! This client is looking for someone who can drive organizational change through their work with business intelligence. Some immediate projects include: projects relating to profit and loss reporting, operational efficiencies, and manufacturing and distribution efficiencies. Excellent communication skills, confidence, and the ability to collaborate are a must haves as this person would be the liaison between teams and business units.
Along with strong communication skills, the ideal person for this role will have experience with the following:
- Knowledge/experience with BI development, SQL development, data warehousing, building cubes, ETL, database integration and reporting services
- Professional experience working with SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
- Ability to work on the back end to build a data structure
- Prior experience in an Agile environment
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 recent years of focused, in depth, professional BI development within an enterprise level environment
This client offers a comprehensive benefits package including multiple health options, a few work from home days per week, 401(k) with match, 3 weeks of vacation along with additional PTO and an annual bonus!
JFC Global has a strong connection with this client. Allow our specialized recruiter introduce you directly to the hiring manager. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, reach out to Taylor Nunemacher at TNunemacher@Jfcglobal.com or connect with her on LinkedIn.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter