JFC Global is currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer for a client in the York, Pa area. This is an excellent opportunity for a 2 year or 4 year degreed Engineer who is looking to get into Quality or Process Engineering! This is a very hands-on position allowing you to work with various departments and make an immediate impact on their core business!
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead Continuous Improvement Team using LEAN tools, driving quality, delivery and productivity improvement across all functions of the facility
- Drive corrective action identification and implementation for all confirmed quality issues, using 8D, PPSR and other applicable processes
- Lead FMEA teams as needed, including action implementation and verification.
- Process all First Article and PPAPs as needed for new and transfer tools
- Support audits (customer and industrial) as needed
- Act as primary contact for customers on quality inquiries.
- Interface with suppliers to drive corrective actions as needed.
Quality Engineer Qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelors in engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in connector industry desired but not required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including telephone conversation skills.
- High ability to work with Microsoft Office suite of tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power point) required.
Not ready to apply? Contact Scott Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-761-8095 for a confidential conversation.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter