Harrisburg, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
This direct hire role is with one of our premier clients, with a great work/life balance (think Friday afternoons off and work from home options), excellent benefits, a 401k w/match, and bonuses. If you’re interested in having access to the latest and greatest tools and technologies, this is a great opportunity for you!
This small, but mighty development team is very collaborative, so strong communication skills are a must. This person must be analyzing requirements, designing, developing, and modifying web development in accordance with those requirements. We are looking for candidates with previous experience managing multiple projects and keeping in mind scope, limitations, and requirements to develop web applications and front-end solutions.
The kind of person they are looking for:
- Communicative, collaborative, and able to take constructive criticism well – all within a team environment.
- Ability to provide a better user experience and allow web applications/features to integrate with existing technologies.
- Ability to be client-facing, working with the business to develop requirements and a viable product.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies, and can finish projects within a given time frame while producing quality work.
- Someone who genuinely enjoys coding, even as a hobby, preferably in an Agile environment
- Willing to hit the ground running!
Some team perks:
- If there is a new technology or language that makes sense and solves the problem at hand, they’re encouraged to leverage it.
- This team is always looking for ways to leverage their tech, working on performance improvements, and integrations of new tools.
- The goal for this team is continual deployment, and they work as a close-knit, collaborative team to get the job done
Overall, this is a great environment to work on new projects and help streamline web applications developed to solve various business needs.
If you're interested in working for a reputable, well-respected company in the area with other sharp Front End Developers, apply now for immediate consideration!
You’re welcome to reach out to Ms. Michael Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-755-3100 or connect on LinkedIn to have a confidential conversation about this job or what you're seeking in your career. You can also visit JFC Global’s website and chat with a JFC Global recruiter.
JFC Global is the largest locally owned and operated niche recruiting firm in the south-central PA area. With over 45 years in business, we've developed deep relationships with technical hiring managers, and HR professionals in our area. Leverage our relationships for your benefit! Learn more about us and view more permanent and contract jobs at www.jfcglobal.com or on our social media platforms.
Check out what some Technical Professionals have said about working with us:
“Very good at matching people and companies based on skills and requirements. It only took about two weeks total and I found a great position and your representative was informative, patent, and helpful the whole way.”
“JFC Global was quick to respond to me and offered me positions that were well suited to my career path. They were understanding to my likes/dislikes of positions and helped me every step of the way.”
“I just wanted to say thank you for your help. I don't think that I would have applied to this job on my own. You provide some back story and more insight on the job and what they're looking for- it really made more sense after we talked through it. The recruiters were incredibly helpful. Thanks for the work you put into this for me. I appreciated their encouragement, and advice – and the way they kept in contact during the interview process. “
Sorry, JFC Global is unable to provide sponsorship, or Corp to Corp opportunities at this time.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter