Lancaster, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Our client in the Lancaster area has an immediate need for an Accounting Analyst! Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounting Specialist will handle a variety of accounts receivable, analysis, customer service, and financial reporting related duties.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company! They have more than tripled their size in the past 20 years! The company offers career growth, flexible hours, the ability to work remote, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO and a 5% 401K match.
Accounting Analyst Main Duties:
- Analyze customer accounts and look for ways to improve customer relations
- Analyze and resolve AR discrepancies
- Monitor customer payments and perform collections activities
- Special projects and ad-hoc reporting
- Partner cross-functionally to define and implement process improvements
Accounting Analyst Requirements:
- 2-year or 4-year degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, IF statements, and formulas are required
- At least 2 years of accounting experience required
- At least 1 years of accounts receivable experience preferred
Salary is $45-52K depending on experience. Send in your resume today for immediate consideration!
Not ready to apply? Contact Amber Schuster for a confidential conversation at 717-755-3100 or ASchuster@jfcglobal.com.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter