Harrisburg, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Our client in the Greater Harrisburg area has an upcoming opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of two years’ experience with general ledger and reconciliations. Entry-level candidates with strong internship experience are encouraged to apply.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparing journal entries
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Preparing financial reports and statements
- Analyzing variances
- Maintaining inventory of fixed assets
- Providing backup to other accounting functions
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field is required
- ERP system experience strongly preferred
- Strong Excel knowledge required
This is a permanent, direct hire opportunity. Salary $50-60K based on experience. If this sounds like an opportunity you would want to be considered for please send in your resume for immediate consideration!
Not ready to apply? Contact Amber Schuster for a confidential conversation at ASchuster@jfcglobal.com or 717-755-3100.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter