York, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Our client, a mid-size manufacturing organization in York, PA is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team. As a company with more than 75 years of experience, they are one of the leading manufacturers in the world for their product. This person will report directly to the Controller and have their hands in all areas of the business. Direct exposure to senior management, the ability to work independently, and great benefits make this an attractive role for someone looking to gain additional experience within the manufacturing industry. This is a tremendous opportunity for a CPA transitioning from public accounting looking for more work/life balance.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintain financial close & reporting process
- Manage working capital and provide oversight for AR & payroll
- Prepare general ledger entries
- Monitor cash receipts
- Oversee credit & collections policies
- Manage vendor & customer relationships
- Develop annual business plans
- Analyze current operations and recommend process improvements
- Complete reconciliations and manage balance sheets
- Expense reporting & inventory control
- Sales tax management
Senior Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA Preferred
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- 4+ years of accounting experience
Salary: up to $80k based on experience. This is a permanent, direct-hire role offering a generous PTO plan, bonus structure, profit sharing, 401k match, and a great work/life balance.
Not ready to apply? Contact Amber Schuster for a confidential conversation at ASchuster@jfcglobal.com or 717-755-3100.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter