York, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Process Improvement Engineer
The Process Improvement Engineer's tasks will include:
- Consider safety as a top priority with participation in preventative safety actions including system entries, audits and risk assessments.
- Become an expert in Six Sigma and Lean methodology to support plant continuous improvement initiatives and continually reduce downtime associated with changeovers and daily cleanups.
- Run routine process reports to uncover potential problematic root causes influencing production efficiency and/or quality. Implement follow-up corrective actions and perform experimental trials for new improvement ideas following ISO 9001 standards.
- Audit raw material inventories, reclaim/recycle rates and spillage rates with accountability to investigate and uncover root causes behind variances of the ERP versus actual and following up with implementation of corrective actions/projects.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or other relevant Engineering discipline.
- 2+ years of relevant process improvement engineering work in an industrial field is required.
Not ready to apply? Contact Matt Walsh at 717-761-8095, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter