Desktop Support Specialist
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Are you an IT Support Specialist looking to join a company where there is opportunity to advance and grow in your career? Are you a self-starter and motivated to provide top-notch support? Check out our client in the Harrisburg area who is looking to add a Desktop Support Specialist to their team.
This client has a loyal employee base and a leadership team who is committed to continuous growth of their employees and the company. From a Desktop Support role, one will gain skills to move into Network Support or Application Support as our client prefers to grow from within!
This opportunity isn’t your typical help desk position, but more of a hybrid of remote support and hands on, deskside support. There will be some travel involved, as our client has over 20 locations, almost all within PA.
- Internal support for application and equipment
- Document and track progress of issues and resolutions
- Remote troubleshooting for internal employees and external customers
- Address and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Understanding of when to escalate issues
- Research and recommend solutions and improvements for applications
- Support implementation and conversion of technologies and applications
- Collaboration with several departments across the company
- Associates degree in Information Technology or related field
- Two years of related experience preferred
- Experience with troubleshooting for desktops and printers
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience with application support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
This is a permanent opportunity perfect for someone who enjoys support work, but is tired of being on the phones all day. Don't wait to apply, interviews are taking place this week! Apply today for immediate consideration!
You’re welcome to reach out to Ms. Michael Paul at email@example.com or 717-755-3100 or connect on LinkedIn to have a confidential conversation about this job or what you're seeking in your career. You can also visit JFC Global’s website and chat with a JFC Global recruiter.
JFC Global is the largest locally owned and operated niche recruiting firm in the south central PA area. With over 45 years in business, we've developed deep relationships with technical hiring managers, and HR professionals in our area. Leverage our relationships for your benefit! Learn more about us, and view more permanent and contract jobs at www.jfcglobal.com or on our social media platforms.
Sorry, JFC Global is unable to provide sponsorship, or Corp to Corp opportunities at this time.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter