Lancaster, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
JFC Global is seeking a CNC Programmer to join our awesome client around the Lancaster, PA area! Take a look at the job description below and apply today for immediate consideration.
- Convert Engineering drawings into effective pattern tooling and core boxes from metal, plastic and other materials
- Set-up and run CNC machines, mills, lathes and various machine shop equipment
- Accurately utilize precision measuring tools and gages to verify machined parts
- Modify and repair existing patterns and core box tooling
- Work with engineering team to develop, correct and adjust tooling
- Create jigs, fixtures and tools to support operations
- Experience with Mastercam and Solidworks
- Read, understand, interpret, and explain manufacturing planning, blueprints, specifications, and sketches, including views, Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances (GD&T), symbols, and revision control.
- Ability to use measuring equipment
- Understand proper setup and use of tooling associated with machines.
- Must have a good working knowledge of stack-up tolerance.
- Requires good working knowledge of machine tools, precision instruments and good manual dexterity.
- Required to perform shop mathematics associated with layouts and machining.
If you have any questions before applying, please contact Matt Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-761-8095.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter