BIM Coordinator – electrical
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
JFC Global is currently recuriting for an Immediate Hire position in the Harrisburg, PA area. This BIM Coordinator position is a urgent hire and our client is actively interviewing!
ELECTRICAL BIM/CAD OPERATOR
The Electrical BIM/CADD Operator will work with in a team-oriented environment developing BIM Models and
detailing the electrical systems for coordination and preparation of electrical installation drawings for various
types of construction projects such as healthcare, industrial, power generation/distribution, retail and
institutional. This position reports directly to the Pre-Planner and the Senior Project Manager.
Qualifications (Preferred Skills and Experience)
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, schedules, specifications and scopes of work.
• Ability to use Design, Coordination and layout software, mostly in Revit
• Understanding of BIM framework and participate in the construction coordination process.
• Demonstrates competency modeling from a 2D document to produce a model
• Must have knowledge of current industry practices regarding fabrication and installation of
• Knowledge of NEC Codes
• Knowledge and practical understanding of commercial construction practices. This could include
design construction management experience, field experience, Electrical trade experience
• You will be responsible to develop BIM Models of various Electrical systems.
o Underground ductbanks and piping.
o Electrical room layout.
o IT, Data room layouts
o Overhead conduit racks and cable tray systems.
o Coordinate Seismic bracing layout.
o Light fixture layout.
o Concrete slab embeds, sleeves and anchors.
o In-wall devices layout.
If you have any questions, or are not yet ready to apply, please contact Scott Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-761-8095.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter