Jr. Network Administrator
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Despite recent events, the world keeps turning, and so do the needs of our client. They are a leader within their industry, and if there’s one thing they understand, it’s how to continue to move forward even in uncertain times. Our client is interviewing next week and ready to hire, as they are busier than ever!
They are now looking for a Jr. Network Administrator to join their ranks on a permanent basis. The hope is for this role will move into a Network Engineer role organically. With the support of the team, they need someone to support their network – and everything the network supports. The first few projects will involve installing Cisco, HP, or Dell switches and upgrading their phone system.
Apply for this position from the comfort of your own 127.0.0.1 if the following sounds like you:
- Provide Tier 2-3 support for company’s IT infrastructure, but especially the network
- Point of contact for telecommunications support, administration, and configuration
- Assist with network deployments, installs, upgrades, etc.
- Assess, troubleshoot, and maintain systems
- Maintain efficiency while delivering support to multiple locations
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology or related field is preferred
- At least 2 years of network support, administration, and configuration (Cisco, HP, Dell)
- Experience with SD-WAN is a huge plus
- Proven work experience within an IT support role
- Intermediate knowledge of virtual machines and virtualization (VMware)
- Working knowledge of Windows Servers
- Be willing to travel across multiple sites (up to 25%)
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k w/match
- Education Assistance of almost 100%
- Yearly bonuses (averaging 10% of salary)
Apply now for a direct line to the hiring manager and immediate consideration! Our client is actively interviewing (remotely, for the time being, of course!) and is looking for candidates who can start quickly.
Not ready to apply? For a confidential conversation about your job search or career goals, contact Ms. Michael Paul at 717-755-3100 or email@example.com.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter