Project Manager | Temp/Contract
Attention Project Managers! JFC Global is still recruiting for a Project Manager position with our client in the Lancaster, PA area!
Summary: Has total responsibility for managing construction projects from start to finish. Responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget while meeting or exceeding customer expectations. Supports the achievement of established sales and financial objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintains relationships with existing customers, develops relationships with new customers and prospects for new business.
2. Manages all resources to ensure that the customers receive finished product in accordance with all contractual obligations.
3. Develops and maintains pre-construction and construction schedules.
4. Establishes a Project Team to deliver a project on time, within budget, that meets the customers’ expectations.
5. Oversees project to ensure quality of work and adherence to budget, timeline and specifications.
6. Negotiates contracts.
7. Facilitates the obtaining of all required municipal approvals.
8. Prepares and processes subcontracts, purchase orders and change orders.
9. Maintains RFI log.
10. Participates in the review and selection of subcontractors and vendors.
11. Manages subcontractors, vendors and verifies all invoices.
12. Oversees contract billings, approves subcontractor and supplier invoices to assure propriety and correct cost coding.
13. Reviews job cost reports to monitor progress compared to the estimate.
14. Prepares and updates profit projections as the job progresses.
15. Coordinate required job conferences and prepare meeting minutes.
16. Maintains communication and monitors all safety guidelines as established by the company’s safety program.
17. Processes shop drawings.
18. Works with the project Coordinator.
19. Maintains submittal and change order logs.
20. Performs all other duties as requested.
21. Follows all company policies, procedures and safety rules. Conducts self at all times in a professional, ethical and courteous manner as a representative of Company.
Three to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Valid driver’s license required to travel to various customer locations and job sites or be able to provide own transportation.
Three years minimum related experience managing commercial/industrial projects
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, blue prints, correspondence and memos.
Demonstrated estimating skills required
*Submit your resume today for immediate consideration! We are looking forward to speaking with you!
Not ready to apply? Call or Email Scott Blake at 717-761-8095 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation about your search.*
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter