Lancaster, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
JFC Global is recruiting for a Product Development Lead Engineer in the Lancaster, PA area!
The Product Development Lead Engineer will lead a small group of engineers and technicians in designing and prototyping solutions to meet specific customer specifications. The Lead Engineer is responsible for all aspects of a project throughout its life cycle, including concept generation, sales support, project management, customer interaction, and budget control. At any given time, the Lead Engineer is responsible for the success of multiple projects. Quite frequently, the Lead Engineer is also responsible for working with the manufacturing department to transition the product design into production.
Performance Metrics Include
- Revenue and Profit on product development projects
- On Time and High-Quality Delivery, and Customer Satisfaction
- Leadership and Personal Development
Minimum requirements include:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of engineering experience in a technically oriented company
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in using commercial CAD, FEA and CFD software
- Hands-on experience with mechanical fabrication, measurement, and computerized data acquisition;
- Good verbal and written skills.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration! We are looking forward to speaking with you!
Not ready to apply? Call or Email Tori Lorenski at (717) 399-6474 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation about your search.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter