Application Support Analyst
Our client in the Harrisburg area is looking for a motivated Application Support Analyst to join their team! This is a fast paced environment and is perfect for a someone who loves to problem solve, and who will bunker down until the problem is resolved. This person will be supporting and analyzing an industry specific application, so the ability to provide both analytical and customer support is a must have. This position also requires you to track support tickets received through phone, as well as email.
Qualifications for this position include:
- A minimum of 1 year of professional, hands on experience in a support capacity
- Software/web support and/or experience with databases is a must.
- Strong customer service skills, ability to calm upset clients
- Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Willingness to support applications as well as web based products
A huge plus of this position is a cool, close knit team environment, that truly enjoys spending time together even outside of the workplace- or virtually during Covid! Candidates with their child abuse clearance, FBI background check and PATCH will be fast tracked. This is a long term contract, however; depending on the client's workload, they could consider hiring someone permanently.
If this position feels like the right fit for you, apply now!
If you're not ready to apply but are interested in more information, please connect with Kate McDonald on Linkedin, or reach out via: 717-399-6474 or KMcDonald@jfcglobal.com.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter